Modern and steel and glass staircase installed in Lewes, East Sussex
Here is another one of our beautiful steel and glass staircases. This staircase was designed using our mono stringer staircase with 60mm thick solid oak treads and a fully frameless glass balustrade. The solid oak treads were lightly oiled, stained and waxed. This was to achieve a beautiful golden oak finish.
The client also wanted the staircase powder coated to RAL7016 anthracite grey. This was done to match the beautiful windows already installed to the lower ground level.
A modern and contemporary staircase
What makes this staircase so beautiful is how the brushed finished stainless steel fittings complements the anthracite grey finish to the center stringer and the lightly stained oak treads.
If you would like a price for a similar model please fill in the form below.
- Tread construction: These treads are made from 40mm staves in 60mm oak
- Finish: Golden Oak
- Thickness: 60mm
- Staircase width: 800mm
- Stringer: mono / single rectangle hollow section (center stringer)
- Finish: Sandbasted and powder coated to RAL7016 anthracite grey
- Balustrade type: Frameless glass
- Fixing method: Button fixings brushed finish stainless steel