Mono / single stringer staircases
Mono-stringer stairs utilize a central stringer element that allows for numerous inventive visual variations. Depending on whether the stairs are closed or open, the mono-stringer can be visually impressive without being aesthetically overwhelming like other staircase elements.
Our mono-stringer stairs display the firm’s affinity for creating compelling and unique staircases while effectively realizing the benefits of a fully integrated structural element. Stylistically, mono-stringer stairs are defined by the precisely articulated line of the underlying stringer, yet no two stairs look exactly alike.
Our treads are generally crafted in oak but other hard and softwoods can be offered such as Ash, Sapele, pine, Mahogany, Teak, and Walnut. We also manufacture stair treads from composite surfaces such as carbon fiber, resin, concrete, and steel.
Our staircase balustrades are available in
- Fully frameless structural glass
- Stainless steel post systems with glass panel infills (brushed or mirror polished)
- Metal CNC plasma cut (full range of art deco and modern patterns)
- Stainless steel: brushed 240 grit or polished
- Mild steel: clear lacquered, powder coated or spray painted
- Brass: Antique, polished or brushed
Powder coating can be provided to the standard European RAL system. See RAL colors here