Our bespoke mono stringer staircase with frameless glass balustrades
A beautiful combination of anthracite grey metalwork and dark walnut treads. We were commissioned by an award-winning architect to manufacture and install this feature staircase in Chigwell, Essex.
Beautiful walnut treads with anthracite grey metalwork
Our client and architect wanted a mono-stringer staircase that was the main feature to the entrance of this grand property. It needed that wow factor – and we were able to deliver!
The stair treads were supplied in dark stained walnut to match the beautiful timber work in the property. The riser gaps were maintained to allow for maximum light (along with the stunning structural glass balustrade in 21.5mm thick toughened and laminated glass)
If you would like a price for a similar model please fill in the form below.
Mono stringer specifications:
- center spine stringer – powder-coated RAL anthracite grey 7016
- Glass – structural glass to 21.5mm toughened and laminated
- Treads – dark stained walnut
- LED system – N/A
- Tread construction: Cassett Tread from engineered timber to prevent warping
- Finish: Dark stain
- Thickness: 110mm
- Tread Ends: Supplied with tread end caps to the outside of the glass balustrading (hides bolting detail and gives the impression that treads go through the glass sheet)
Stringer: Mono Stringer (also known as center spine stringer staircase)
Finish: Powder-coated RAL 7016M anthracite grey matt
Balustrade type: 21.5mm thick glass
Fixing method: Bolted through glass